Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Rock Strikes Back at Cena

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson recently did an interview with IGN and a question regarding John Cena's appearance in "12 Rounds" was raised along with comments discussing the prospect of Cena attempting to branch out into film and following in the footsteps of The Rock.


Rock's response to the question was quite interesting as it appears he took a not so subliminal yet subtle jab at the WWE World Champion. There was no mention of the recent hostile comments from Cena towards The Rock, but it definitely seemed like Dwayne used this opportunity to retaliate. Below is his response on IGN.com.


"I don't look at myself for being a trailblazer in any way, or paving the way or anything like that, I just know what serves me. John is... umm... he's an interesting guy! And I wish him well in his movie career and, umm, everything else... Haha."

No comments:

Post a Comment